Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year..new Me











Everyone says it, everyone means it when they say it and everyone wants it to stick for longer than a few days.  New Years resolutions are old fodder by the time my birthday comes around usually (end of January anyone?).
I'm going to try my very hardest this year to make my life a little bit easier to live.  My resolution last year was to not feel obligated all the time to do things I didn't want to do, and let me tell you, I felt plenty obligation last year.  I can't do that anymore!

This year is a very general resolution, general yet very hard and intense.
Can I make myself happier by changing my way of thinking? bringing positivity into my own life by seeing the good in things?  Yes, I frickin can and yes I frickin will.

I need to figure out how but I absolutely have to find a way.  I blame this defect on me being single at 30 and a host of many other hermit and spinster making facts in my life.
Enough!

No comments: