Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After a long absence

Ok, it's been year since I used this account, in fact, it took me about 30 minutes just to get access to writing on here again since I forgot all my passwords..ugh.

Anyway, long times sometime equal positive changes.
I'm no longer wasting my life away as a meat clerk, no longer at home, no longer...well, I'd love to say I'm no longer a bitter bitch but I may be worse in some cases.

That said, I'm reclaiming this blog as my tool to a better me and better future.

This will stand as my outlet to discuss things that piss me off in a positive manner, I don't want to bitch. In writing in here I hope to change how I get annoyed with things and hopefully finally learn to let things go once I've gotten them out of my system.

Here's to 2010


p.s. there were about 7 old posts from when I was actually 25 up on here before that I've now saved as drafts. I have to re-2010 them or something so I can feel good about that representing me today..

No comments: